There’s no kidding about it – looking for an auto repair shop can be stressful. One of the most important factors in your relationship with a mechanic or a team is the trust, and when you take out your phone and type in “auto repair shops near me,” you’re starting from scratch.
Maybe your last mechanic couldn’t make the grade. Maybe this is the first car you’ve ever owned and don’t know where to start looking. There are a lot of conditions that can complicate the search, but it’s a trial nonetheless.
But it doesn’t have to be. All you need, like other car owners around the country, is a good experience with a capable, straightforward team to instill your confidence in the process. Sometimes that requires you to give something new a shot. Well, if you’ve never taken your car into a Borst Automotive location and experienced the superior vehicle care that we provide, it’s about time to try it. Whatever service your car needs, we can provide it, whether you know what your car needs or not.
At Borst Automotive, we understand that customer care is central to vehicle care. After all, if you as a car owner don’t trust the process, you wouldn’t go back to the same mechanic and we don’t blame you. Therefore, we place people at the heart of our process, both our employees and our customers.
That’s why with Borst Automotive, you’ll experience added value around every corner. Stop into one of our locations and you’ll see the difference. People are friendly and glad to see one another and to see their valued customers.
For example, Borst Automotive offers additional services to make the customer experience even better. We offer round-the-clock shuttle service to and from our locations as well as complimentary loaner cars as well as no-contact concierge service. Little things like these are some of the ways we show our customers that we care.
Speaking of little things that show how we care, each one of our locations bakes fresh cookies each and every morning, so you can expect a little pick me up when you arrive in one of our shops. Every shop has a refreshment station as well, so you can treat yourself to coffee, water, or even soda and popcorn while you wait for your car to be ready for you.
These are just some of the ways we show our customers that we care. You can read about it, or you can call one of our locations today to make an appointment to experience it firsthand. Better yet, stop by to see for yourself.
Honor, Care, and Integrity
At Borst Automotive, we place the highest emphasis on trust, which means that integrity is paramount to the customer experience. We know that with complex matters like auto care, trust comes from honest dealings, and that’s why we pride ourselves on our helpful, knowledgeable, and approachable staff.
When you bring your car in for service, we know you want honest, simple, straightforward answers, and that’s what you’ll get, each and every time.
A History Proven by Customer Satisfaction
Since 1968, we’ve been delivering unparalleled customer service and auto care in the region. You don’t need to take our word for it. Just check out our homepage where you can see exactly what customers have been saying about us. Don’t take our accolades from us – see for yourself what our actual customers have to say – and then enjoy the following services.
Straightforward, Honest Services
Some of our more popular services include the following, some of which are components of regular, routine vehicle maintenance. Although we offer many additional auto services, many of our customers rely on us for the following:
- Emissions – Sadly, failed emissions test results can rack up costly repairs, and there’s always a risk that your car won’t make the grade at inspection. In fact, 10% of vehicles in Arizona failed emissions inspection in 2017. That’s quite a gamble, especially when you consider how many things can cause a failed emissions report.
For example, old spark plugs, a dirty air filter, a problem with your car’s computer causing a check engine light to come on, leaking gas caps and problems with your catalytic converters can all cause you to fail an emissions test. There are other common problems that can cause this, and you can learn more about each of them via the link above.
Or, you can put these worries behind you by scheduling an appointment at one of our locations to bring your vehicle in for emissions testing. It’s a thorough process and we’ll help you get some peace of mind that you’re not going to be surprised by failed results down the line. Plus, we’ll tell you everything upfront that needs to be addressed or replaced, if anything does at all.
- Oil Changes – Fresh, clean oil that is not burned is critical to your vehicle’s overall health. Just exactly how frequently you will need to change the oil in your vehicle will depend on a lot of factors, including the vehicle make and model, age, the type of engine, and how you use it. Still, the sad thing is that though it’s common knowledge that most vehicles need their oil changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles, some car owners put it off.
Naturally, this can have serious consequences for your car and may even result in costly repairs. Changing your oil routinely or, at minimum, when your vehicle requires it is the first step to avoiding costly repairs down the line.
Keeping your oil fresh or changing it before it gets too old reduces engine wear and improves engine performance. Actually, routine oil changes will actually extend the life of your engine, holding all other variables the same. You’ll even get better gas mileage with fresher oil.
You have your pick of places where you can get an oil change, but Borst Automotive’s technicians are friendly, helpful, honest, and hard-working. If you’re looking for quick, honest service, leave it to Borst.
- Air Conditioner – Are the vents blowing hot air when you crank up the AC? That can be concerning, and you could be experiencing a variety of problems. Sometimes a car needs no more than a refrigerant recharge, which is a quick, easy and painless operation. Sometimes the culprit is the compressor and the whole thing needs to be replaced. The problem could be somewhere between the two or even bigger, and our experienced specialists know just where to look to get to the bottom of it, in short order.
Even though nights here in the Southwest get very cold, days get blisteringly hot here in Arizona, and you don’t want to be riding around without the ability to cool things off. Windows down are nice, but air conditioning is nicer. Plus, an air conditioner that’s in good condition will keep the value of your vehicle up. If you’re having problems with the AC or another HVAC issue with your car or truck, we’re the team to call. As always, quick, efficient, and honest is the way we work.
- Alignment – There are quite a few conditions that can tip you off that you might need an alignment adjustment. There are also some things that could result from poor alignment. For example, are your tires wearing prematurely or unevenly? When you’re driving, does your steering wheel shake, wobble, or vibrate even slightly? Does your car seem to want to pull to one side of the road even when you are on a straightaway?
All of these things – and many others – are signs that it’s time for you to have your vehicle inspected by a professional. In these cases, you may need your alignment checked, and it’s best not to let it go.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of these and you don’t address them, they’re likely to get worse and might result in more costly repairs. Whether you simply need your tires rotated or your car really needs more attention, we can take care of it for you. Fix the issue ahead of time by getting in touch with our team and scheduling an appointment today!
- Brakes – If your car or truck feels a bit “spongy” when you hit the brake pedal, or is exhibiting reduced responsiveness when you do, that’s a big sign that you might need brake service soon. Additionally, there are other things to look out for, including but not limited to squealing, whining or grating sounds when you brake, as well as pulling and vibration when you try to stop.
These are sure signs that you can’t ignore, but that doesn’t mean you should be waiting for them to present themselves before you make an appearance to have your brakes serviced. Take care of your car and your car will take care of you.
Still, there’s no easy way to come up with a routine brake schedule, as brake usage and wear depends on so many different factors. Despite this, you should have your brakes looked at periodically, even if they aren’t showing signs of wear. Replacing pads or shoes before they wear down can go a long way towards saving you money down the line – and you can do it all with our services here at Borst Automotive.
- Air and Cabin Filter Services – Your car’s air filter delivers cleaner air to your engine and is one of the easiest and most cost-effective components to replace on most cars. It’s also vital to engine health, and a fresh filter will reduce your emissions, improve your fuel economy and engine health.
As for the cabin filter, though not all vehicles have them, those that do need to have them removed and replaced periodically. If not, they will gradually become clogged with debris that causes foul odors within the cab of your car. Worse, they can damage your HVAC system because they strain it through decreased efficiency.
Here at Borst Automotive, we offer filter services and replacements, and we’re just a call away.
Much More – We’re a Full-Service Auto Repair Shop
That’s just a snapshot of the services we offer to our valued customers. As a full-service auto repair shop with a team of technicians that all have A.S.E. Certification, we can handle all of your vehicle’s needs, whether routine repair services or more advanced auto care.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Engine warning light diagnosis and repairs
- Differential and axle repairs
- Electrical systems testing and repairs
- Brake checks and repairs
- Transmission repairs
- Steering and suspension repairs
- Diesel repairs
- Even engine replacements!
Even if you only come in for a courtesy inspection, we will check on all of the following aspects of your vehicle’s overall health:
- Wiper blades
- Tire condition
- Your vehicle’s exhaust system
- The engine and transmission mounts
- Interior and exterior lights
- Steering and suspension
- In addition to several others
In addition to these services, we offer many more, but you can read about them here or you can get in touch with us to learn more about what we can offer you and your vehicle and why it matters. Whether you’re looking for involved details or just peace of mind, we’re the team for you – you’ll get both with us.
Check Out “Auto Repair Shops Near Me” and Get Results
Don’t leave your next search for an “auto repair shop near me” to chance. Take control of the situation by working with a partner like Borst Automotive.
We have locations in Mesa and Phoenix, Arizona, as well as two locations in Tucson. Just get on the phone with the one that’s closest to you, let us know what you need, and we’ll let you know how we can help, plain and simple.
Or, if it’s easier for you, you can use our online contact form to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you, and until then, learn a little more about us and keep up with our specials!